Calcium aluminate refining slag is more and more favored by the iron and steel metallurgy industry because of its uniform composition, low melting point, fast melting rate, and shortening the smelting time. This product is mainly used for refining in front of and outside the furnace of iron and steel metallurgy.
The fused calcium aluminate refining slag produced by our company is made of high-quality lime powder and bauxite as the main raw materials, and is melted in an electric furnace according to a certain ratio to produce products mainly composed of CaO and Al2O3, with calcium content It can react with oxygen and sulfur in steel to produce low-melting, easily floating products to achieve the purpose of purifying molten steel. The product has the characteristics of less impurities, stable and uniform composition, etc., and has achieved good results in Anshan Iron and Steel, Shigang, Xingshan Iron and Steel, Handan Iron and Steel, etc. It has been proved from the current use cases that when the original sulfur is low at 0.027%, the effect of spot sulfur can be achieved at 0.005%, and the desulfurization rate can reach more than 80%, achieving the expected goal.
The electrofusion type refining slag produced by our company mainly has the following characteristics:
1) The composition is uniform, the melting point is low, and the melting speed is fast, which can shorten the smelting time;
2) The viscosity and flow of the molten slag are appropriate to promote the deoxidation and desulfurization reaction between the slag and molten steel;
3) Fast desulfurization, some steel grades even require extremely low sulfur (less than 0.0010%). The desulfurization effect is stable at more than 60%, and it can effectively inhibit phosphorus reversion
4) Ability to effectively adsorb inclusions, with a certain degree of deoxidation and deoxidation, which can effectively adsorb floating inclusions and deoxidation products, which is conducive to tempering purification;
5) Effectively improve the protection effect of the ladle furnace lining. As we all know, the most corrosive effect on refractory materials is slag. Through reasonable control of the slag, it can protect the lining of the furnace;
6) No water absorption, easy to store and transport;
7) Due to the uniform composition and fast slag formation, dust pollution in steel plants can be reduced;
8) It does not contain fluorine, protects the ecological environment, and does not corrode the furnace lining; does not contain hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon and other impurities, which is beneficial to improve the quality of steel.
9) A small amount of addition is conducive to power saving and a small amount of slag discharge is conducive to environmental protection.
|SiO2 %||Al2O3 %||Fe2O3 %||CaO %||MgO %|